Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spooky Stories from the Lone Star State

Little sister to Ghosts, Spooks, and Spirits of South Texas, Spooky Stories from the Lone Star State was published in 2008. Like the first book, this is a book of stories inspired by reports of true paranormal encounters as told to me by other Texas residents.

Unlike the first book, this one has some of my personal experiences as a paranormal investigator with Corpus Christi Spook Central. The following is from the back:

There was no electricity in the upstairs of the grand old house. There we sat, my friend and I, cross-legged on the bare wooden floor. We were the only two people in that portion of the house. The three women downstairs were busy watching the monitors of the infrared cameras.

"Is there anybody here who would like to communicate?" I intoned in the darkness. The headphones attached to the parabolic microphone were beginning to make my ears sweat. It was only my second ghost investigation, and I was still a little nervous. What would I do if I heard a voice?

"Can you give us a sign that you are here?" my friend asked the spirit that was reportedly haunting this house. I was so heavily into trying to pick up a sound, any sign of a ghost, that when I got it, I just about jumped out of my skin...

To find out more, read Spooky Stories from the Lone Star State. How can you get a copy? Just send an e-mail to ghostbook@sbcglobal.net, and I'll send you details.

No comments:

Post a Comment